Appearance is to be conservative, modest, and neat.
- Hair must be a natural color, no fads.
- Jewelry must be conservative and minimal.
- Only one earring (smaller than a 5 centavo coin) per earlobe is permitted.
- No form-fitting tops are permitted.
- Necklines must come to the clavicle bone in the front and to the bottom of the neck in the back. (no bra strap should be visible)
- Midriffs must be covered at all times and in all positions.
- No see-through tops, denim, or stone-washed clothing is permitted.
Dresses, Skirts, or Culottes
- No form-fitting dresses, skirts, or culottes are permitted.
- Slits may not extend higher than the bottom of the knee.
- Hemlines of dresses, skirts, or culottes must be no shorter than the bottom of the knee (when standing or sitting).
- Skirts with see-through fabrics must be lined or worn with slips.
- No cargo (pockets sewn to the outside of skirt), denim, or stone-washed clothing are permitted.
- PANTS IN ANY FORM IS NOT
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes are to be worn. No sandals or flip-flops are permitted.
Rally Night Appearance
- Rally night is to be regarded as a church service. Wear your Sunday best.
- The standard is “dress/casual” not casual.