Appearance is to be conservative, modest, and neat.
- Men must have neat, trimmed, conservative haircuts – no fads.
- The hair is to be tapered or blocked, not touching the ear or collar.
- Sideburns may be no lower than the middle of the ear.
- Neither dying nor coloring the tips of the hair is allowed.
- No braided or spiked (if in doubt, comb it down) hairstyles are permitted.
- Extra curly or afro hair is not to exceed one inch in length.
- No facial hair is permitted on students.
- Male sponsors may wear neatly trimmed mustaches and/or beards.
- One watch and one ring (per hand) is permitted.
- All other jewelry must be removed.
- Button-up shirts (polos are acceptable) with a collar and sleeves is appropriate.
- Only top button may be left unbuttoned.
- Shirts with tails are to be tucked into pants.
- Neck ties are encouraged.
- Polo barong or formal barongs are encouraged.
- Slacks, dress pants, or long, conservative trousers are appropriate.
- Denim jeans, cargo pants (pockets sewn to the outside), bicycle shorts, swimsuits, or fad extremes are inappropriate and are not permitted.
- Pants are to be worn properly (at the waistline).
- Belts must be worn with pants, slacks, or trousers that have belt loops.
- Dress shoes or sneakers with matching socks are appropriate.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes are to be worn. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Rubber shoes is allowed ONLY during athletic events.
Rally Night Appearance
- Rally night is to be regarded as a church service. Wear your Sunday best.
- The standard is “dress/casual” not casual.